Operating - Cartridges
Once you generate a project, you will be able to load cartridges.
- Access Jenkins
- Go into the workspace folder.
- Go into the project folder and access “Load_Cartridge” job.
- Go into “Cartridge Management” folder.
- Access “Load_Cartridge” job.
- Click on “Build with parameters”
- Enter the following parameters:
CARTRIDGE_CLONE_URL - Select cartridge URL to load from the dropdown list.
CARTRIDGE_FOLDER - The folder name within the project namespace where your cartridge will be loaded into.
FOLDER_DISPLAY_NAME - Display name of the folder where the cartridge is loaded.
FOLDER_DESCRIPTION - Description of the folder where the cartridge is loaded.
ENABLE_CODE_REVIEW - Enables Gerrit Code Reviewing for the selected cartridge.
OVERWRITE_REPOS - If ticked, existing code repositories will be overwritten. For first time cartridge runs, this property is redudant.
- Click “Build”.